Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Articles are accepted in all languages taught at The University of Winnipeg.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Papers, generally, should be 10-14 pages long (Times New Roman, Font Size 12, double-spaced).
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Footnotes should be used instead of endnotes.
- Style guides should be APA, MLA or Chicago (Turabian).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.